MHYSC Academy Programming
MHYSC Academy is now running FULL YEAR U8, U9, U10, U11 and U12 programs!! MHYSC is proud to be taking the initiative in further developing our grassroots elite players by providing a program that will fast track their development. Our full year program is run by our experienced and elite staff that range from UEFA A Licensed to Provincial B Licensed coaches.
What if my child plays other sports? We encourage it. MHYSC Academy recognizes that soccer players & athletes develop best when playing other sports at the grassroots level. Throughout the fall/winter, conflicts with other sports will exist and players will miss training or games which MHYSC Academy understands. What is important is players continue to develop their technical skills throughout the year. The U8-U12 age group is the Golden Age of learning so we want to maximize players' so players need the opportunity of getting great technical training most of the year.
MHYSC Academy Program Curriculum
MHYSC is pleased to announce its new curriculum that once again leads the way in player development by delivering a forward thinking, holistic technical plan that will help all areas of a player's athletic and soccer development.
16 Week Fall and Winter Program
- 2 weekly technical sessions (32 sessions 1 turf and 1 gym)
- 1 Weekly free play/street soccer/futsal session (14 - 30 minute sessions) along with cognitive development, improving vision, and improve focusing.
- Full player assessment (at conclusion of program)
- All sessions led by a club head coach with either Provincial B or UEFA A certification
- Assistant coaches that are OSA certified and many with Provincial Pre-B
NO OTHER CLUB ACADEMY PROGRAM OFFERS THESE DEVELOPMENTAL OPTIONS
AND BUILDS COMPLETE PHYSICAL LITERACY INTO ITS CURRICULUM