MHYSC Club Development
Mount Hamilton Youth Soccer Club has been awarded the CLUB EXCELLENCE GOLD AWARD from the Ontario Soccer Association. Clubs chosen for the Club Excellence Award have set exemplary standards in the areas of Club Governance, Risk Management plus Player, Coach, Official & Volunteer Development.
The MHYSC Player, Coach and Official Development Plan focuses on the attraction, development and retention of all game partners or participants and club members.
The Plan assists the club in the following areas:
- Improving player, coach and official registration at the recreational, developmental plus competitive levels
- Assists the club in promoting its growth and public image
- Asserts coaching development programs and standards
- Implements player centric, inclusive development programs with suitable training and competition standards for all capabilities
- Implementation of effective player evaluations at the development and competitive levels
- Mentorship and evaluation of all volunteer and paid coaches plus officials
- Provision of technical resources for all coaches
- Insists on a The Four Corner LTPD compliant model consisting of technical, psychological, physical and social/emotional components
MHYSC Available Programs Overview
MHYSC LTPD Mountain
The MHYSC Developmental "mountain" represents the key programs that help to deliver various player, coach and official development and retention programs. Within the programs, the club delivers age plus capability specific LTPD principles, best practices and competition.